For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg,

Do you own the originals and have you compared them?
I personally have never heard such a big difference.
You may know this about me.....I don’t say things lightly. I make a point of finding things out for myself. Then and only then do I feel confident to post here.
It does take a big commitment in time, expense, years of experimenting, love of what you're doing and after all that, comparing actual lps you own.

John Surman - private city and withholding pattern
Bill Evans - the Paris concerts 1 & 2
Thanks Slaw, I know you have the knowledge / equipment & will keep that in mind. 
@slaw I have multiple copies of all three of those albums.  I'm not sure if any were first pressings. I have not taken the time to listen to them back-to-back compared to the mfsl versions.  Those are three of my favorite records, so I may not have Listened as closely for sound quality, but nothing offensive ever jumped out at me.

My goal is to enjoy the music. When I start dissecting it, it takes some of the enjoyment away. However when obvious flaws in the sound quality present themselves that also takes away from the enjoyment.

I'm not questioning your assessment of those records by the way. When I say they sounded great to me that doesn't invalidate your impression of them in any way.