Female Vocals - Nora Jones new album - Pick Me Off The Floor

Nora just released a new album -Pick Me Up Off The Floor - if you are into vocals please listen to this album ! Her vocals are amazing thru my Maggie 1.7 is. The recording is clean and crisp. Cymbals are amazing, vocals touch my soul! Base line is solid. Another gift via MQA thru my LUMIN T2. Dianna Krall has competition as my ‘Best Female Vocalist’ IMHO !

Happy Listening!
Tom8999
tom8999
It’s a solid record with some standout cuts and her glorious voice throughout. The thing with singers is how do they make their mark? Style? As  Compositional interpreters? Communicators of the ephemeral? I like what NJ does, how she goes about doing it, and how she sounds when she delivers. 
BTW— she did a series of You Tube at home live vids anyone who loves music should check out. She does the first live version of my favorite song from the album on her first “episode”...
I'm a big Norah Jones fan. I have listened to about half the songs. Yawn! I'll finish listening but I don't imagine liking those songs any more than I did the ones I've heard.