Don't like vinyl

Please cancel my account
pspemd
A young man in his forties stopped by to purchase some power cables the other day and wanted to hear the stereo system in my workshop. It consists of an Audio Research LS22, a pair of Audio Research Classic 150's, a 1972 all manual belt drive JVC turntable with an original Grado Cartridge, and a Tubes for HIFI phono preamp. His system consists of all late model digital equipment. He had never heard an album played on a turntable before. I'm not sure if he will ever be the same again as he was completely blown away at the sound. 
I have a large assortment of tube and solidstate gear.  Maybe 5 sets of speakers.  Two turntables, multiple CD players & DACs.  Hundreds of LPs and CDs, and two streaming subscriptions. 

The source I use least?  Vinyl.  Streaming is just so convenient.  And I find my best CDs and best streaming options sound better than vinyl. 

Using the turntable and getting it set up correctly can be fun.   But it can feel like a waste of time when at the end the fidelity isn't as good.
Then your vinyl set up needs to be better. Phono stage maybe? Better arm? Cartridge. Quantity doesn't equal quality.
I do suffer from end of side anxiety, knowing that very soon I will have to stand and operate a delicate piece of equipment. Pick up a vinyl disc without inflicting thumbprints, store that disc, select and fit another without spilling my drink.