NAIM SN3 enough juice for the new Dyn Contour 60i?olks

Folks, hello. I’m brand new to the forum and a relative neophyte audiophile. The audio bug has certainly bitten me and its poison is coursing through my veins, emptying my wallet in the process.

I recently purchased the Naim SN3 and love it. Very rich and detailed sound to my ears. I am currently driving Dynaudio Excite x44s with no issues at all, but have my eye on the new Contour 60i rigs. Am I "under amped"? Please discuss and advise.- Jrbirdman
jrbirdman333
Yes.  Plenty.  I have used SN3 with even less sensitive speakers successfully.  Unless your room is huge and you want ear-bleeding levels, you'll be fine.  Naim watts are big watts.  Power supplies are extremely stout, it's what they do.  SN3 is a great piece.
Thank you. I hear that often about Naim. What is important is current. And most spec sheets do not tell us how much current an amp will produce. 
I have Dynaudio Sapphires and was told Dynaudio speakers need a lot of power to sing. I did not believe it until i hooked them up my new AVM A6.2. 
I don‘t think that the SN 3 will be able to drive the Contour 60i to its potential. I would look at an amp with a price tag similar to the the speaker with double the juice of the SN 3.

Hope this helps.
I think the c60 needs some room to breathe. I’ve been considering a pair but keep waffling Because being rear ported with dual 9’’ woofers, well on the one hand there’s no such thing as too much bass, unless it doesn’t connect with the room. The discount prices really got my attention tho.