Don't like vinyl

Please cancel my account
pspemd
This is so tedious. Why does this even keep coming up? You like what you like. You have your stats to prove why you like what you like; others have their counterargument as well. Great! Then go bloody enjoy it but why make a post inviting a debate that's been raging for nearly fourth years? Just enjoy your setup mate. We could all make every audio forum a lot cleaner if we agreed to stop arguing about something that we all know will never be resolved to one's favour in our lifetime. 
Listening to digital music is like to driving a modern car, it is comfortable and does everything well whereas listening to vinyl is like driving a restored classic car, you have to pamper it and make sure everything is working correctly, then it'll reward you with a satisfying grin. Until you hit a pothole.
I have two nice TT's so that I can listen to my record collection, not because I am a fanatic who gives a hoot about whether you bought a more expensive source of one type to tout its superiority over your cheaper device.

Hey fuzztone Bob,
Do you know why Dolly Partons feet are so small?
Nothing grows good in the shade.
I like vinyl my main source of recorded music.
But if you don't like it don't listen to it.  Not worth a blog entry