DAC upgrade suggestion

I am currently using a Audio-gd nfb 3.1.  The information below.  I bought a Topping DX7 pro based on the good data in audio science review.com.  When I first use it, I can hear the difference immediately.  It is more dynamic, bass is more punchy, sound clearer.  It sounds great.  But after listening for a longer time, I feel a bit fatigued.  I can compensate it a bit by switching the tubes in my amp.  Then, I need to return the DX7 because the Bluetooth doesn’t work.  I plug back in the Audio-gd, and i can confirm it is not fatiguing.  It is less dynamic, but also smooth.  Now, I am confused on what I should upgrade.  Several Audio-gd DACs are reviewed by AudioScienceReview.com and the data is very bad, LoL.  I know the bad data doesn’t mean it sound bad, but should I avoid DACs with good data?  How should I pick my next DAC?  It seems R2R DACs maybe a good choice for me since many people says the sound is more analog-like.

http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/NFB-2/NFB2EN.htm
gte357s
I’m pretty happy with Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ and Bluesound Node 2 (just for the streamer). I don’t know how the others compare and would love to do a bunch of a/b, but at least no fatigue here.
Line Magnetic LM805ia amp. 
Another + for MHDT Lab DACs, but its seems to me you should be looking at their Pagoda instead of the Orchid. The Pagoda uses dual PCM1704 chips which are capable of processing 24/192 without down-sampling, unlike the Orchid. The Pagoda presents a natural, detailed, yet fatigue-free sound (not "romantic" or "tubey" at all). Replacing the stock tube with a WE396A (D getter, JW military version) elevates the sound quality quite substantially IMO. Best of luck on your search. 
If your budget is ~$1500, consider the Schiit Gungnir MB. I've been quite happy with mine. Very natural, analog sound. Still lot's of detail.(if that's even possible) :-)
If you want one Dac to enjoy music for a while, rather than churning through experiments, get an Ayre Codex.
R2R DACs are ridiculous - no two resisters are the same in the real world
Ironic given that the resistors on-chip in the ESS DAC in the Codex are far more dissimilar than in any R2R DAC I've seen.