Best used integrated under $5k

Hey guys

Preparing for a move out from our NYC apartment to a house in the suburbs. 
As part of that planning to create dedicated 2 channel space. At the moment using my salk sound speakers with marantz receiver. 
Plan is to get a new TT. Also last year I had done countless hours of auditions and based on that had settled on Wilson Sabrina. Planning to buy them used to save some dough. 
Also planning to buy used integrated. Want to spend < $5000. Short list is
- Hegel 360
- Luxman 509
- ML 585
- Audio Research VSI75
- Naim Supernait 2
- Krell Vanguard

Bunch of these brands are not that easy to find in the used market and you have to wait. 
Would appreciate any inputs on the above and anything else I should be looking at.
marrduk24
Hegels are outstanding.  If you don't need the internal DAC then a used 360 would be very good.  If the onboard DAC is important, then get the new 390.  I love mine.  Best solid state I have heard in a quite a while.
From that list I’d pick Luxman or ARC, with ML or Hegel or Naim after that. 
Jjss49 - not sure why you say H360 doesn’t have a DAC. It does. However I will have to get a separate phone stage with it. 
While I am planning to use this with my TT, it’s nice to have the flexibility to stream too. However none of these units are so called Swiss Army knives And won’t have all of the below: 1. Streamer 2.DAC 3. Phono stage 4.Pre+Power

So with Hegel I will have go get phono.
With ML585, i will have to get a streamer and either get 585.5 or get a phono stage too. With ARC I will have to get a streamer/DAC and Phono stage. 
With Luxman will have to get streamer/ DAC. 
With the exception of Hegel H360, all of these will require a streamer, which is fine. 
I left out brands like Plinius. It will be great to hear inputs on what else shall I add or feedback on the list I have. 
I have or had owned the Luxman and Pass Lab brands and recommend either one to you. The Hegel brand sounds very interesting however I've not had the privilege of listening to one.
Post removed