Are these Speakers the BEST on Planet Earth ?...

Are the new Kii Audio Three BXT Pro Speakers the best money can buy ?

Not connected in any way

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/kii-audio-three-bxt
highend666
World Series baseball is limited to this world (Earth) and thus apt. Also, an "ultimate" speaker seems ridiculous, although Ultimate Spinach was classic late 60s Boston.
Ultimate Spinach? Far out man. Had to look them up, the "Bosstown Sound"? Were those your formative years?

Kii Audio put on an interesting digital source demonstration at an audio show last year (no subwoofer yet). The advancements and and results that digital signal processing can provide is interesting. In that hotel room some remarked positively about the amount of bass they produced.

My next listen was in the Zesto / Joseph Audio room and was immediately reminded of digititus.

Because eight 7" drivers will not begin to produce the kind of LF that superior SOTA speakers can produce. I'm not only meaning frequency extension, but also quality, texture of the bass. These fall short of the goal on that parameter alone. Whether they are all that as regards mid/treble would have to be heard.
No SOTA experience but I sold a 16lbs Phil Jones C2 2x5" that made my Upright sound great. I'm now using a back packable Upshot with a 10" Bag End Coaxial at just over 12lbs. My Velodyne DD-12 Plus killed the previous DD-18. Just sayin'.

lol @teoaudio’s post above me. You’re essentially making an argument against science. I take it you dropped out of school. I see this time and time again with failed engineers. Couldn’t tough it out with a real job and instead went the route of high end cables.
In the video where an astrophysicist tries to explain gravity at 5 levels of education and mind.., which was lost in the original post, somehow..it goes like this:
Gravity explained in 5 levels of increasing complexity and depth

1: Dogma and facts
2: Dogma and facts
3: Dogma and facts
4: Dogma and facts

and level 5, spoken between a physicist and an astrophysicist:

We don’t really understand anything, this could be anything, there is no reality, there are no facts and all of this is up in the air, and may well be, forever. We really don’t know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so, when I hear people spout about facts, attack with ’facts’ (the word fact is an oxymoron) when someone else is speculating about things science is not clear on, then the smoke comes out of my ears.

as, when you speculate (which is emphatically NOT engineering), one reverts the facts and the dogma to what they really are, which is suppositional place holding logic based on analysis and observation. As in the end, it’s all we’ve got, if one is actually asking questions and attempting to answer them. Like the astrophysicist and the physicist both illustrate very very clearly.

I see you still play the game of attacking over a wrong that never happened and was entirely your imagination...
Please don't conflate science with engineering, they are not the same. They are related at at times and can intertwine to some degree but there is a very important difference between the two. You build with engineering, you speculate with science. Engineering has facts, physics and science has theories. And never will the two meet. People conflate the two as they don't understand the subtle but critical differences.