Don't like vinyl

Please cancel my account
pspemd
Vinyl is a inferior format. But it is fun to see if it possible to make it to sound decent. And it is intriguing to play when it never sounds the same each time. Unlike my CD records pressed from 1983 and onward, never have sounded better with new DAC from today. And sounds exactly the same each time I play it. Maybe that is boring nothing new is happening..
My brain tell me that I waste time and money on the vinyl format but my heart love it.
We're no longer in 1982. Digital music is actually quite good now and while folks enjoy playing with vinyl for its tangible, possibly nostalgic charms, I'm ok with the tangible charms nicely recorded music gives on today's digital recording. And, try as you may, 'entry level' vinyl will not give you the kind of sound you'll get out of digital recordings on today's modestly priced rig.
You have to throw some good money at equipment & media, not to mention considerable effort, just to equal that cheap & easy 2020 splendor in your laptop or digital player. 
Generally I've turned into a digital/streaming type guy but a decent percentage of the time I'll randomly pull an LP out of my collection and say yeah!
This is so tedious. Why does this even keep coming up? You like what you like. You have your stats to prove why you like what you like; others have their counterargument as well. Great! Then go bloody enjoy it but why make a post inviting a debate that's been raging for nearly fourth years? Just enjoy your setup mate. We could all make every audio forum a lot cleaner if we agreed to stop arguing about something that we all know will never be resolved to one's favour in our lifetime. 
Listening to digital music is like to driving a modern car, it is comfortable and does everything well whereas listening to vinyl is like driving a restored classic car, you have to pamper it and make sure everything is working correctly, then it'll reward you with a satisfying grin. Until you hit a pothole.