Prima Lunacy? (SuperTubeClock)

I am planning on upgrading my tube amp when its current set of tubes start to go.  So I've been doing a bit of perusing online, and was really considering the Prima Luna integrated amps until I read about "the world's first tube-based data clocking device: the SuperTubeClock™"

Did I missing something or is this just about the most obvious snake oil sales job?  For what I am understand the Prima Luna Engineers are using a tube-based oscillator in lieu of a quartz crystal to generate the DAC chip clock signal.  Their blurb lists reduced jitter and noise as the advantages.  AFAIK the noise in a timing signal should be superfluous since it has two values 1 and 0, and anything in between (noise) is ignored.  If the clock signal "noise" is leaking into the final analog output, then there are big problems with the DAC chip.  With respect to jitter, I would expect the inaccuracies of a high-quality crystal oscillator to be measurable only in the nanosecond or picosecond range.  Can an analog-style oscillator really do better (and does it really matter)?

Another thing that stuck me is that the clock triode is soldered in, and there is mention of it lasting 5 - 10 years.  When it goes bad, do owners have to send their DACs to Prima Luna to be refitted with new - and possibly rare and otherwise unavailable - clock tubes?

Thoughts, anyone?
tinskip
My last Post was deleted:
MC you diss everything that is made in China. That WAS my point. . You mention reading comprehension. I suggest you try it sometime.

If it was deleted, it wasn’t by me, nor was it at my request. That would make no sense. For as long as it was there anyone could look and see that was NOT your point. All you did was call me ignorant. Which is in fact an insult. "That’s an insult not an argument" is practically my calling card at this point, what with how often people incapable of reasoning fall back on insults.

Like right now, you’re insulting me again with the reading comprehension remark. Which if you had anything to back it up (ie, an argument) that would be fine. I would simply refer back to your original post, cut and paste, prove you wrong. Now sadly something neither of us can do. All because someone got upset and thought their feelings are more important than our ability to think and share ideas. However much others may disagree they are still only words and ideas. To try and force everyone to agree at the risk of harming someone’s feelings is tyranny of the worst sort as it is tantamount to mind control. I will have none of that.

I will ask however that if you are going to insult me at least have some ground or justification. Besides feelings, I mean. Otherwise when you get right down to it, what’s the difference between two kids on a playground going "No YOU ARE!" Or "I’m rubber and you’re glue words bounce off me and stick to you" if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.

Post removed 
Own a Line Magnetic 518 integrated amp , very well built and very nice sounding.

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/08/line-magnetic-factory-tour.html
Doesn't look like a sweat shop factory but if you have some other definitive evidence of such please post it
MC, again, it’s because you diss everything Chinese made when your beloved Melody amp is made there.  You must be the exception to the rule?  I am tired of you MAGA people blaming everything on China. China makes many excellent products, get over it.  
Isn’t it convenient to be able to make claims and assertions freely with no facts or evidence to back it up? Also call those who keep tabs on such fake  things fake? It’s a very popular pastime these days.