Prima Lunacy? (SuperTubeClock)

I am planning on upgrading my tube amp when its current set of tubes start to go.  So I've been doing a bit of perusing online, and was really considering the Prima Luna integrated amps until I read about "the world's first tube-based data clocking device: the SuperTubeClock™"

Did I missing something or is this just about the most obvious snake oil sales job?  For what I am understand the Prima Luna Engineers are using a tube-based oscillator in lieu of a quartz crystal to generate the DAC chip clock signal.  Their blurb lists reduced jitter and noise as the advantages.  AFAIK the noise in a timing signal should be superfluous since it has two values 1 and 0, and anything in between (noise) is ignored.  If the clock signal "noise" is leaking into the final analog output, then there are big problems with the DAC chip.  With respect to jitter, I would expect the inaccuracies of a high-quality crystal oscillator to be measurable only in the nanosecond or picosecond range.  Can an analog-style oscillator really do better (and does it really matter)?

Another thing that stuck me is that the clock triode is soldered in, and there is mention of it lasting 5 - 10 years.  When it goes bad, do owners have to send their DACs to Prima Luna to be refitted with new - and possibly rare and otherwise unavailable - clock tubes?

Thoughts, anyone?
tinskip
Prima Luna are made in China. That alone is reason enough to knock them out of contention. Your question about customer service might be about this tube but winds up drawing attention to the general problem of having something made in China. Never a good idea, and one that is only getting worse and worse as time goes by. 

Have you looked at Raven? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcd76DZmbdY Much better quality and made right here in the USA.
I owned a Primaluna PL2 for several years.  Designed in the Netherlands, built in China and distributed and supported by Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio.   Solid build, great sound and great customer support.  Even though i bought mine used Kevin helped me out with a small problem-bad tube i was new at this.
Isn't Line Magnetic made in China? Would not turn down those amps.
I have a Melody integrated, same thing. Designed in Australia, made in China. When I bought it, dozen or more years ago, thought oh how great providing some good jobs in China. 

Right after I get the amp find another story put out by some reviewer who actually went to China to see how they are made. All the people live and work in the same building. Because when you work 20 hour days for a dollar there's no time to be commuting back and forth and no money even for a bicycle anyway. Just wonderful.

But hey I'm sure Line Magnetic and Prima Luna would never do anything like that. They probably have some magic fairy dust or something to keep the price down.