Time for a (reasonably priced) phono preamp...

My aging Adcom pre-amp's phono stage has begun to buzz, and rather than try and fix it I'm thinking of merely adding a dedicated phono pre-amp.  I mostly spin jazz LPs – deep Blue Note collection acquired over the dark years when CDs reigned supreme – with the occasional rock and classical opera LP thrown in.  My turntable is a vintage Thorens TD160 with a  Clearaudio Concept MM cartridge accompanied by Thiel speakers of nearly 30 year vintage!  My final list for the pre-amp are: Musical Fidelity LX2, Parasound ZPhono, Clearaudio Nano V2 and Schitt Mani, which sells for less than half of all the others.  I'm curious whether the Clearaudio would match better with the cartridge I have, or whether perhaps I should just buy either the Musical Fidelity or Schitt and save my pennies for an upgraded cartridge.  Obviously the Parasound has a pedigree when it comes to making affordable high end equipment, but at $600 I would want it to be a significant upgrade from the others...   I've thought of just buying all four and testing them out, but I assume that some vinyl enthusiast more versed in the ways of high-end sound reproduction on this forum would be able to offer his or her expert guidance before I start down this long and winding road!   
pcln
All these comments have been helpful; I've considered the Vincent, but don't quite think I have the room to accommodate the two box design.  Another phono preamp on my radar, which meet the load capacitance specs, is the Mobile Fidelity studio phono, which is made in the USA; has anyone here had good luck with this and would it be well suited to my system?  
If you can find a used Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena, that's a great unit, very quiet with lots of gain and loading settings.  The Parks Puffin is also a great value and won't take up much space if that's an issue.
I have a ELAC PPA-2 and it sounds fantastic. Much better build quality and sound vs the MOFI phono pre I had before it.