1st SACD Purchase

I just acquired a transport that plays SACDs.  I own a few thousand CDs, but not a single SACD.  So, I want to purchase a SACD to give this transport a run for its money.  Please suggest to me one SACD release that will really expose my transport and the rest of the system to a good test of its capabilities to reproduce quality sounds.  Any genre works for me.

Thanks
pgaulke60
Post removed 
Hi,
Glenn Gould- J.S. Bach: Italian Concerto.Partitas 1&2 (single layer)
Vladimir Horowitz-Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Schumann, Liszt (single layer)
Both from Sony Classical, i've listened to them today-really nice

Pat Metheny Group ECM White album, Keith Jarrett Sun Bear Concerts, Jeff Beck Wired, Blow By Blow, Rough & Ready, Orange album, Todd Rundgren A Wizard A True Star, Something Anything, Santana Caravanserai, III, Abraxas
Along with the other suggestions made, in the classical vein I've been very impressed with the recent Reference Recordings(Fresh RR) SACDs with the Pittsburgh Symphony, particularly their Strauss and Shostakovich recordings.  Also, the San Francisco Symphony's Mahler cycle and other recordings are excellent.  And one you might have to look hard to find is a Harmonia Mundi recording of Manuel de Falla's Three-Cornered Hat suites and Nights in the Gardens of Spain (HMC 801606).