Snell Type A

I found a pair of Snell type A speakers at an estate sale the owners agreed to $250 for the pair.  They say the speakers  work.  They look in decent shape.  Is that a good price assuming they are working and a follow up question.  I see they show a 4 Ohm input; will my mid-level Denon AVR-X3300W power them?  
billgjr
All good information. Thank you all very much.  My wife is not that happy with a large speaker again haha. 
The Snell Type A can go right against the wall. A good friend of mine still has his originals. He is powering them with an older ARC tube amp and they still sound as good as they did when brand new.  He had his original Type A updated about a year after he bought them.  He and I brought them up to Newburyport, MA in his pickup for the updates and we met Peter Snell.  He gave us a tour of the factory.  On the way back home, we ate at Hilltop Steakhouse.  We had a complete steak dinner with 1 pound  Porterhouse steaks, large salad, baked potatoes, and beer and I believe each meal less the beer was under 9 or 10 dollars.  It was truly a great day
I see where Snell sells the individual woofers for $275.00.  I do like roberjerman's idea of replacing the woofer with a speaker that has a rubber surround...Anyway, when I pick them up 30 June I will see what they need, if anything.   
@billgjr : I already had a nice pair of 10" woofers with rubber surrounds that I took from a trashed pair of AR 2's. They were a perfect drop-in fit for my friend's Type A's. Both the Snell and AR woofers had the compliance for a sealed box. So I figured why not try them out? The swap worked and sounded great! My friend was very happy!
Some of the later versions of the Type A's used 12" woofers. You will have to check. I haven't examined my pair yet (not in use at present). But I do have a pair of KLH Six's with 12" woofers that might fit! I recommend you get replacement woofers with rubber surrounds or have the originals repaired with rubber - NOT foam!