1st SACD Purchase

I just acquired a transport that plays SACDs.  I own a few thousand CDs, but not a single SACD.  So, I want to purchase a SACD to give this transport a run for its money.  Please suggest to me one SACD release that will really expose my transport and the rest of the system to a good test of its capabilities to reproduce quality sounds.  Any genre works for me.

Thanks
pgaulke60
The Doors - "The Doors"
Elton John - "Madman Across The Water"
Love - "Forever Changes"
Steely Dan - "Gaucho"
The Who - "Tommy"
As tpreaves advised, start with your favorites, that will allow to make a fair comparison to the Redbook Copy.

but a few of my favorites if you can find them:
Roxy Music-Avalon
Peter Gabriel - many to choose from but US and UP stand out most
Yes-Fragile

"Credo," Helene Grimaud, Sweedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and Choir, Esa-Pekka Salonen (on Deutsche Grammophon).
I have Red Book and SACD versions of this astonishing "recital." It includes a contemporary solo piano piece, a Beethoven piano sonata--and then Beethoven's "Choral Fantasy," which begins as if it were a piano sonata, morphs into a piano concerto, and concludes as a warm-up for the fourth movement of the Ninth: solo voices and full chorus with the orchestra. And its a lovely piece of dramatic, romantic music, all in about 20 minutes. But that's not all. The CD concludes with its title piece: "Credo," by the contemporary Estonian composer Arvo Pärt. This piece will blow your mind. It begins with a gorgeous quotation of Bach, to the words (in Latin): "I believe in Jesus Christ." Then, to the Old Testament ethic embodied in the words "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," all hell breaks loose! I've never heard such astonishing, shocking noise! The score must be amazing: all voices are screaming, all instruments are playing fortissimo, outbursts separated by silences. A friend wittily calls the piece "The Tourette's Symphony." It ends as it began, by returning to Bach and to peace. The recording quality, even of the Red Book CD, is as brilliant and detailed as anything I've ever heard.