1st SACD Purchase

I just acquired a transport that plays SACDs.  I own a few thousand CDs, but not a single SACD.  So, I want to purchase a SACD to give this transport a run for its money.  Please suggest to me one SACD release that will really expose my transport and the rest of the system to a good test of its capabilities to reproduce quality sounds.  Any genre works for me.

Thanks
pgaulke60
Here is a good one that I use when I have vinyl snobs round who think that  it is not on when I talk about digital being as good as and in a lot of cases better than vinyl rigs. Buy the sacd of Janine Jansen and her family doing Vivaldi's Four Seasons and your ears won't believe it. The sound is so clean and pure . 
I like trying out some of the SACD sampler disks from Chesky, Telarc, Analogue Production, Sony etc. Check out your local “bye, sell, trade shops” too. I have found many like new SACD and DVD-A in the bin, $3-$5!!
SACD.NET runs close out and clearance sales several times a year. I’m sure others can make suggestions as well.
Dark Side of the Moon.I have a 5.1 mix that I run direct into the analog 5.1 inputs of my Marantz receiver which just plays what my Sony SCD 595 SACD changer outputs which is DSD.That Sacd is a hybrid so it can be played on a cd layer.
The Doors - "The Doors"
Elton John - "Madman Across The Water"
Love - "Forever Changes"
Steely Dan - "Gaucho"
The Who - "Tommy"