1st SACD Purchase

I just acquired a transport that plays SACDs.  I own a few thousand CDs, but not a single SACD.  So, I want to purchase a SACD to give this transport a run for its money.  Please suggest to me one SACD release that will really expose my transport and the rest of the system to a good test of its capabilities to reproduce quality sounds.  Any genre works for me.

Thanks
pgaulke60
@cleeds  What I was attempting to say is that it will play any format on the round disc we call a CD.  Whether it is Blu-ray, DVD, SACD, CD-R,  and DVD-Audio, it is still a round disc with a hole in the middle.  So, no, I am not confused.  I know what my equipment does, hell I own it.  
For audio playback, I can use XLR or optical from the 901 to the 2600. I am doing some A-B testing to determine which DAC is better for CD playback, the 901 or 2600.
MVP901 will output optical , but most likely it will be CD layer only.  Your A-B testing will be SACD vs CD.

Thx cleeds.  Yeah as in all things audio I suppose there are very rarely absolutes!
Junior Brown's Down Home Chrome on Telarc is a must try.  Also try any of the old RCA Living Stereo reissues.  Try Morton Gould's music for Brass & Percussion, or Bartok's Concerto for Orchestra conducted by Fritz Reiner.  If you can tolerate classical vocal music, the Anna Moffo sings Operatic Arias has surprisingly good sound.
Here is a good one that I use when I have vinyl snobs round who think that  it is not on when I talk about digital being as good as and in a lot of cases better than vinyl rigs. Buy the sacd of Janine Jansen and her family doing Vivaldi's Four Seasons and your ears won't believe it. The sound is so clean and pure .