Acoustic Energy 2 Integrated Amp Suggestions

I'm looking for suggestions on an integrated amp to be used in a second system for casual listening in our living room. This amp would be matched with a pair of AE2 speakers I've had for many many years.  The best these speakers ever sounded was with a counterpoint sa20 amp so I'm thinking they appreciate some power.  Amps I've considered are from Naim and Parasound.  For this second system I'm biased toward solid state but would consider tubes.  Any thoughts on what would match up well with these speakers would be appreciated.  BTW budget is around $ 1,500 new or used and could go a bit higher.  If the integrated had built in streaming etc, that would be great.  Thanks for any and all advice.
redcarerra
Thanks.  Those seem like they would be great.  Especially the exposure with a digital card.  I’ll keep on the lookout.
The Exposure sounds excellent and is well-built.  Their communication has been terrific also (I have some of their separates). 

It's been quite a while since I heard AE2s, but I think the Expo would match with them very well.