1st SACD Purchase

I just acquired a transport that plays SACDs.  I own a few thousand CDs, but not a single SACD.  So, I want to purchase a SACD to give this transport a run for its money.  Please suggest to me one SACD release that will really expose my transport and the rest of the system to a good test of its capabilities to reproduce quality sounds.  Any genre works for me.

Thanks
pgaulke60
HI,
Has 2 layers, one SACD and one CD, so you can reproduce on both formats. 
@kren0006  I'm a McIntosh person.  I purchased the MVP 901, which is a multi-function transport that plays audio & video discs.  All kinds of formats, as long as they come on a compact disc format.  The MVP 901 flows into my McIntosh 2600 PreAmp, then to the 2152 Amp.  For audio playback, I can use XLR or optical from the 901 to the 2600.  I am doing some A-B testing to determine which DAC is better for CD playback, the 901 or 2600.  Eventually I will get the D1100 digital PreAmp, but that will result in a change in how I process digital music as a whole.  Will be getting a new streamer (Sonore) in the near future as well.  Hope this answer the question.  If not, let me know.
Thanks, OP. Congrats. I am really interested to know, after you get the streamer, about the sound quality of SACD versus hi res streaming, assuming you use the streamer to stream Tidal or Qubuz.

I’m currently streaming only but considering a future SACD player purchase, but only if I can expect the SACD quality to exceed streaming quality.  SInce you'd be keeping everything constant and could test between the two, could be good test case if you're willing.

Thanks again