Recommendations for electronic crossover.

I am bi-amping my B&W 804 matrix speakers with a 50 watt per channel tube amp for the top and a 200 watt SS for the woofer. Any suggestions for reasonable priced crossover? I have been told Merchand (?) makes a good one.

Thanks!
jpahere
@georgehifi --

And you can’t see the forest for the trees.

And I thought listening, without theory dictating me what to hear, was doing exactly that (i.e.: seeing the forest for the trees)..

And I thought listening

Na, you already proved you can’t do that with this statement.
Every one of us preferred the sound of the bridged configuration, with some describing the sound as now being "more hifi"
The "can’t see the forest for the trees" was the technical aspect of what you know, and what happens to a stereo amp when it’s bridged, all you gain is watts EVERYTHING else takes a hit.
Bridging makes what was maybe a good amp, almost a P.A. amp.

And I thought listening

Na, you already proved you can’t do that with this statement.
Every one of us preferred the sound of the bridged configuration, with some describing the sound as now being "more hifi"
The "can’t see the forest for the trees" was the technical aspect of what you know, and what happens to a stereo amp when it’s bridged, all you gain is watts EVERYTHING else takes a hit.
Bridging makes what was maybe a good amp, almost a P.A. amp.

Look, George, this merry-go-round of ours leads nowhere, so let's just agree to disagree.
God idea. 
At best having to bridge an amp is poor planning. I think the best posts her on the subject of biamping  are by mijostyn and avanti1960. If you are making your own speakers and want to approach the problem of a 2 or 3 way system that way there are certainly advantages. Bypassing the cross over network of a well designed  speaker made by a reputable company is a mistake unless the speaker was designed for it.