Recommendations for electronic crossover.

I am bi-amping my B&W 804 matrix speakers with a 50 watt per channel tube amp for the top and a 200 watt SS for the woofer. Any suggestions for reasonable priced crossover? I have been told Merchand (?) makes a good one.

Thanks!
jpahere
@georgehifi --

Not in the least, still fact with Class-D's today.
Sorry, Not in the least, still fact with bridged today.

In general Bridged Amps
Pros=
More watts.

Cons=
Worse damping factor
Higher output impedance (has relevance to damping factor)
Lower stability (especially into low impedance’s)
Current ability is reduced (especially into low impedance’s)
Higher distortion.
It's always has been the same.

You left out better slew rate in the 'pro' camp of bridging.

In any case those "facts" offer a convenient way to make an all-encompassing statement saying bridged amps only offer more watts while taking a hit in the remaining areas. What has, truly, "always been the same" is that it depends; given a sufficiently "sound" amplifier design (those aren't difficult to come by) and a speaker load that isn't downright problematic or too low-impedance, bridging won't invite stability issues. Indeed: what's the relevance of the stated cons as they apply to actual sonics? 

Roughly 3x the power though gives you more headroom, ease and likely a lowering of perceived distortion, and if a better slew rate is anything to go by transient cleanness should see an uptick as well - all of which aren't too far removed from my listening impressions of bridged amp constellations. 
Bridging has nothing except more wattage over leaving the amp as stereo, you've been told now not just by me.  
@georgehifi --

Bridging has nothing except more wattage over leaving the amp as stereo, you've been told now not just by me.  

What's most telling is that I'm speaking to a brick wall. 

God day, Sir.
@georgehifi --

And you can’t see the forest for the trees.

And I thought listening, without theory dictating me what to hear, was doing exactly that (i.e.: seeing the forest for the trees)..