Your favorite excellent quality/sounding LPs

I am pretty new to vinyl. Am already addicted. Maybe great digital has great detail and great qualities, but nothing, except reel to reel, has the organic, “real” sound of vinyl! Especially during these times, I listen for hours and “enjoy the music”. As we know, there are only some few great recordings. Seems most of the 180 gram LPs, even if old recordings, have, at least, lovely mid range. I am not a rock or electronic guy. All analog instrument, mostly unprocessed are my favorite. Singer/songwriter, Pop or Jazz, small scale Classical. Stuff that does well with my SET-like taste. Hard to describe what is an enjoyable recording but when an LP is well made and “musical” they seem to really stand out.
mglik
If you want to listen to RECORDINGS, there are a lot of good to excellent recommendations being presented here. If you want to listen to really good MUSIC, recorded well, then start exploring the world of mono LPs recorded prior to the age of stereo. Granted, not all mono recordings sound great, but the great ones surely do. 

With stereo, you are there. With mono, they are here.

Try the Dave Brubeck Quartet's "Jazz Impressions of The U.S.A" for starters. 

Frank
I have found the following labels to have provided excellent sounding classical recordings on LP with a high degree of consistency, although unfortunately a number of them no longer exist or no longer produce LPs.

Accent
Astrée
Audiofon
Chesky
Dorian
Harmonia Mundi France
Harmonia Mundi USA
Hyperion
Lyrinx
M&K Realtime
North Star
Pierre Verany
Proprius
Reference Recordings
Sheffield Labs
Syrinx
Valois
Wilson Audio

For small scale classical music I would particularly single out pretty much anything on the Harmonia Mundi labels (also recommended above by @bdp24 ), and (if you can find them, perhaps on eBay) the Astrée LPs released during the 1970s and 1980s featuring Paul Badura-Skoda performing on an early 19th century fortepiano. The latter are simply amazing.

Regards,
-- Al