Snell Type A

I found a pair of Snell type A speakers at an estate sale the owners agreed to $250 for the pair.  They say the speakers  work.  They look in decent shape.  Is that a good price assuming they are working and a follow up question.  I see they show a 4 Ohm input; will my mid-level Denon AVR-X3300W power them?  
billgjr
Problem with the Snell A's is the foam woofer surrounds deteriorate over time. They will still work but will have little to no bass! Turn the bottom cab over and remove the base cover. You can then see and probe the foam surround to check its condition. Do this on both speakers. Chances are that both surrounds will need replacement. This can be done for a reasonable cost. $250 is certainly a bargain price for the A's - which originally cost $1390 in 1977 - and $4900 in 1985 for the AIII's.
I repaired a friend's AI's by replacing the original 10" woofers with a pair of 10" AR woofers (from a pair of AR 2A's). Rubber surrounds that will not deteriorate, unlike foam! My repair was successful. His AI's sounded great!
I thought I had the lowest price paid for the Snell A's. Paid $400 + shipping $400 (four boxes from CT to FL) USPS. From the original owner (deceased) - who bought them from Audiocom (Old Greenwich, CT), where I used to work back in the late Seventies!
For $250 grab them! And repair/replace the woofers. The Snell Type A is a true classic design and one of the best sounding speakers ever!