ARE YOU LOOKING FOR INEXPENSIVE CD/DVD POLISHING CLOTHS

Recently I have seen a couple of postings complaining about poor quality polishing cloths that accompany various CD/DVD cleaning (enhancement) solutions. 
Here is a low cost product solution: - - - You can get a 10 pack of blue "LINT FREE" polishing cloths at "simplygood stuff.com." for $11.25. I have been using these cloths for over 10 years to polish CD's and DVD's., using a couple of different cleaning solutions that have worked perfectly for me. Again, "no lint", and they stay in perfect condition forever (at least I have never worn one out) !! Depending upon the cleaning solution used, the cloths should never need washing, unless the solution used, contains chemicals that leave a residue in the cloth. Give them a try.

128x128axpert
Thanks... I wanted to see how they were removing oils. 
Ph on detergents is 8-9.
Ph on deluded vinegar is 5.

Neutral it 7.

Either way will do it..

Ionized water has a charge?

Degaussing works great in the dry summer, wind is blowing like crazy..

Towels for use in a dryer, to remove static, work nice too..

All kinds of tricks..

Thanks...

Regards

Whatever cloth or tissue you use carefully inspect the first CD for micro scratches before you get too carried away. Polycarbonate is much softer than glass. Inspect The CD under good light with a keen eye. Best not to buff the CD, better to dampen then dab with Kleenex or whatever and let dry.
  • What's a cd?
CDs were those silvery little discs that tried unsuccessfully to exterminate vinyl records.