Speaker recommendations for Simaudio Moon 700i V2

Looking for speakers for a Simaudio Moon 700i integrated amp.
What speakers have people liked with this amp?
I know there are a lot of factors -  room, what you listen to etc; but was interested if anyone has this amp and what speakers they matched with it. The retailer I purchased it from loves Dynaudio with Moon.
My listening room is 5m x 5.8m (29sqm)/16ft x 19ft - so not huge. 
Currently have Image 414’s (NZ made version).
Thanks!
kiwicanuck
Fun to see the Totem Amber Integrated amp mentioned. I got one about a year ago. Hopefully we’ll pair it with some Totem speakers down the road. 
I’ve had several Focal Speakers that I’ve used with a Simaudio 700i. Currently I’m using the Sopra #2 with my 700i. It’s about as perfect a match for Focal as you can get without going broke. Yes, the 700i is fairly expensive but it’s so smooth and built like a tank. It barely gets above warm driving my Sopras at realistic listening levels. It’s got loads of current to drive the Sopra speakers..down to less than 4 ohms. 
Thanks for the feedback.
I had Focal (Kanta 2) and Totem (Element Metal) on the shortlist. 
Just upgraded to Sopra 2s considering replacing my Bryston b135 cube integrated to the 700i 

Thoughts

I’ve used the 700i with my Sopra No2 for the last few years. Previously I had B&W and Focal 1028be2 speakers. In my opinion the 700i sounds the best with the Focal sound. It’s a great amp and sounds great on the Sopra series. I use Balanced Discovery Essence Cables into the amp, and Discovery Essential Speaker cables. With decent affordable power cords from Synergistic Research the combination sounds really nice.