Review on Bricasti Design M3 DAC

My review was just posted on Stereo Times website on the Bricasti Design M3 DAC. If you are searching for a DAC/streamer/analog volume control DAC, no preamp needed with the M3, in the price range of $5,000, you might want to get the details of why you might want to audition this piece. It's superlative in both build quality, innovative design, and most importantly in it's beautiful musical performance.
teajay
When I read most of these reviews I have found it hard to understand some of the features , or lack of, that a dac has. The M3 sounds fantastic. Appears to be missing MQA? Also, I found roon to complex to figure out and canceled it before the trial ended. I’d like a dac that can stream using my iPad and an easy to use app or stream directly from the tidal app on my iPad. I don’t have a lot of interest in taking classes to understand how to make something work and worse, then having to buy even more  expensive hardware to make it happen. 
@speedbump6 
you don’t need Roon to enjoy the M3; if u get the version with Ethernet, all you need is iPad or iPhone plus the MConnect app; in this MConnect app you configure Qobuz or Tidal or both , find your favorites then press play. Doesn’t get any easier or cleaner than that!
cheers
Great! Does it have to be connected to eithernet then I assume which I can do if needed, and am I correct in that it does not do MQA? I think most manufacturers and reviewers assume that people already have a good understanding of these things and that information is either left out, or unclear. 
Post removed