Go Buy Some Music You Deadbeat Streamers!

Go buy and album or a song you deadbeat streamers.

No really an interesting read.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/viewpoint/0620/Go_Buy_A_Song.htm
128x128skypunk
I just sunk two grand into cassettes the last couple of months. Was that wrong of me? 😳
The digital side of my system is acting as an expensive paperweight on my stereo rack.  I've been listening and buying strictly vinyl these days.  So much more satisfying!
I didn't read the article.  I listen to a lot of streamed music.  It's often a gateway drug, leading to purchases of vinyl.  I (used to) go to a lot of concerts.  The entertainment industry seems to be particularly susceptible to the current state of the world and if you want to keep hearing the music, then it's important to support the artists if you can.  If they can't make a living making music, they'll find something else to do.
I've stuck with vinyl the entire way. The great majority of music I buy is  the new/er stuff on vinyl. There's plenty of early stuff that will always be there when I'm ready.
@big_greg. Exactly. Streaming leads to physical (vinyl) purchase for me. And I can't remember the last time I bought a cd. I do stream tons, though. And go to a ton of live shows.