Which one to choose between two 80K$ tube amps?

There are two interesting 80K$ tube amps on sale at Audiogon.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9jhj0-david-berning-co-211-845-otl-tube

The first one is David Berning OTL design with output of 60 Watts.

it looks beautiful. But I had never used OTL amp yet.

I am curious how it sounds with high efficiency speaker.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa27ii-jadis-ja800-flagship-tube-amplifier-six-chassis-best-ever-made-nos-new-old-stock-tube

The second one is Jadis JA800 with 6 pieces and 400watts.

I had used JA500  (only 4 pieces with 350 Watts) from 2000 to 2002 to drive B&W Notilus 801 with utmost authority and unbelievable slam.

It was kind of lifetime experience to own this beautiful and overbearing monster.

But I could not use it during summer time in modest size room.

Thus I let it go and got Silbatone 300B SET amp to drive efficient full range speaker.

350 Watt to 8 Watt

If you have money or hit the Jackpot, which one will you go for?

128x128shkong78
@larryi

No recommendation for replica.

I had listened to GIP in Korea but not my cup of tea.

I want a complete vintage system with original box.

Actually I had listened to one in Seoul, Korea 2 years ago for 2 hours and I liked it.

But I could not shell out 300K $ at that time.

I need to save money before searching  one.

My Lansche 4.1 is pretty good for modern speaker.

Thus I may wait until I save enough money.

I do not consider any other options including modern horn.
What Western Electric system did you hear?  With the exception of the Western Electric 753 and 757, they did not make many complete systems.  It was more the case of someone assembling a system from components.  Do you recall what components or system you heard?

The same can be said of G.I.P. drivers, they have to be assembled by someone into a system. How someone did this makes all the difference and you cannot judge the drivers as good or bad based on any one particular assembly.  G.I.P. does make very expensive systems, utilizing their own cabinets and drivers; I have not heard any such system and I don't know what they sound like.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMtNSB4H5MbCvLRW_yUOEOl3WRBxcf--Jdo_iBJFwEeTH1i-rg4WsWWn5tp03-W1Q/photo/AF1QipMt44zSIw0NovqUoZCHdqHa1CNu4zUSEYxdXFKu?key=VjN

The big one on the back.

I do not remember parts no.

No more question please.

Until I save money, I do want to consider any other options.

Last December, I had pulled for used Scaena 3.2 speaker at whim but have to assemble it yet.

I may do that next week with help of my friend.

But I am not so sure whether it will sound better than Lansche 4.1 or not.

If I buy Western vintage horn, I will get advice from my buddy.

He is the owner of Silbatone with many vintage horn speakers.

@charles1dad

I had not been bothered by JBL DD67000 although it has treble horn.

But Avant- garde round horn seems to make a splashing effect on me.

It is an excellent speaker that some people may like it.

But it is not for me.
shkong,

Unfotunately, the link to your photos is not working.  But, in any case, if you found something specific that you heard and liked, it does not matter what anyone else thinks.  Whether you get it or another vintage Western-based system, you can be well assured that you can always get your money back if you later decide to sell it; Western Electric prices go up and almost never down.

In the price/quality range you are looking at, it is hard to think of many high efficiency systems that I would recommend, although you could be in the market for custom designs.  It appears that you have already auditioned a number of good candidates, like the JBL system and Avantgarde speakers.  

Good luck on your search.  You certainly have the good fortune of being able to enjoy the Lansche system while search for something else.