Spendor D7 vs. Harbeth Super HL5+

Anyone who has heard both? Comparisons? I own the Harbeth. Curious about the difference with the Spendor. What brand and type of amp used. Thanks!
routeman21
Stereophile has reviewed both speakers, and ranks Spendor D7 as a class A speaker (the lowest price tower at time to get such a ranking), and ranks the Harbeth class B. 
FWIW. 

FWIW=0.

Stereophile reviews and rankings are notoriously unreliable.  Their love affairs with some (just some) speakers are inexplicable.

@twoleftears the supertweeter adds just a touch of additional realism, especially in female vocals, a breathy / subtle tinge that makes the right recording stunningly present.

@kren0006
as odd as it sounds I agree with the Stereophile rankings even though I sold the D7 and kept the SHL5+.

The Spendors are easier to place, have better bass and dynamics yet are a touch too forward for me and lacking in midbass as to make them hyper natural sounding.  

The 5+ are finicky to place, require a more robust amplifier to sound dynamic and cabinet warmth isn’t for everyone- definitely a lesser value vs. the D7. I just prefer the Harbeth sound and have worked around the other issues and for me they are end game speakers.
twoleft: perhaps, but Spendor has not been one of those brands. Stereophile gave B ratings to Spendor A7 and SA1, just like it gave the Harbeth 
I also own SA1’s and extensively demo’d A7’s on same electronics, same room as D7 before getting D7. 
I agree with the Stereophile rankings, D7 much better than A7 and SA1, which do seem like B speakers. 
I haven’t heard the Harbeths so don’t have an opinion on them or whether they deserve their B ranking