Phono pre for Technics SL-1000R (Esoteric E-02?)

Hello!Is there any Technics SL1000R owner? I would like to know if it's easy to match with a phono pre or are any brands to avoid. 
I read some time ago very good reviews about the Esoteric E-02, any experience?
(My amp after de Techincs-phonopre is a 2a3 tube amp)

Thank you guys, I learn a lot every morning with my breakfast reading all the posts I can read. (#whitecamarossteam)
ramon74
DS Audio phono2 has 3 completely discrete stereo phono circuits on one chassis. Independent gain and load settings for each. SE or true balanced output for each. Mono switch for each. Cost no object construction. Superb SQ.

edit: Sorry, I have the name of the manufacturer wrong, apparently. I am currently making an inquiry so I can supply the correct name. I only know that the model is called the phono2.
I own a 1200GR with a MM Goldring 1042 cart into a Tavish phono pre, and it sounds spectacular. It also has an MC input which I use for my Denon cart. It’s also got a lot of loading options for both MM and MC carts. Hope that’s of even a little help. Good luck!
+1 to @chakster , he is right, keeping your options open
If you have to choose although I’m not an owner I heard the DSA is exceptionally good +1 @lewm  if cost not object.

I have an Atmasphere phono stage plus preamp which is gorgeous and really doesn't push me to look into it other options at the moment
Im gona Say Atma-Sphere Phono Stage built into their pre-amps is by far one of the best iv heard. 

The MP-3 with phono or the MP-1 with phono would be my highest recommendation.