Bricasti Design M1 SE - W/ LAN Network Streamer - Version 1.51 V. Denafrips Terminator

I am stumbling along trying to put together a digital streaming system. Have a tidal account and stream through a Farad Power Supply, Roon Nucleus and a AudioQuest Dragon Fly Red,  into a Pass Labs XP 30 Line Stage Preamp, Pass Labs Class A mono blocs, Klipsch LaScala. Considering Bricasti Design M1 SE - Includes LAN Network Streamer - Latest Clock Upgrade Version 1.51 or Denafrips Terminator R2R DAC. My budget is under $10K and I like to buy used. Would appreciate the Forum's assistance in evaluating these components, how they would would work with the Roon Nucleus and what other components would be necessary or desired. I don't expect to use the Dragon Fly. It was used as a cheap way to get started.  My system is currently fully balanced.

thinman2
@dpac996 my bad. Looks like MSB is going modular now. Also looks like they changed owner a few years back. How is their latest DAC?
Get any DAC that you like and pair it with a Sonare xxxRendu model. I use the microRendu. I will need a second one soon and will get the opticalRendu for ROON Only, for under $1K. This will give you state of the art streaming. You can also use a ratty old noisy computer stored anywhere in your house. There is more to this but it is not difficult to setup.

A lot of people pooh pooh using a regular computer on an audio system saying it is old school. I would never take my computer out of my system. It is not in the same room as the system.

BTW - I still think most DACs have a better USB input over Ethernet RJ45, such as the $13K Mola Mola Tambaqui. Only DAC that I have heard people using the Ethernet is the Lumin DAC, especially the X1 and its Fiber optical input (not to be confused with Toslink).
@yyzsantabarbara Not my experience but ymmv; Ethernet has consistently been the better choice. USB is a flawed interface for high end digital but we are stuck with it. 
Thanks everyone.  I am leaning toward the  Bricasti Design M1 SE with LAN Network Streamer . MSB is nothing short of revolutionary and its modular componentry is probably the solution to the rapidly moving digital technology. I suspect the price for now is out of my budget. I would appreciate some advice on how to set up the Bricasti.  Would I use the Roon Nucleus? Would I need any other components? I need basic step by step which is probably which is probably elementary for most.
You still need a Roon core which is on your Nucleus. The Nucleus can be anywhere in your house as long as it is connected to your LAN. I'll explain how I would do it, there are other ways but to me this is pretty simple. I would place the Nucleus close to my router, it gets the PC which is what the thing is away from the stereo gear. Attach the Bricasti to the ethernet CAT cable then connect the Preamp to the Bricasti analog outs by RCA or XLR. Make sure the Nucleus and Bircasti on on the same network. I'm not sure how you control Roon but I use a Tablet which is on the same network. Open your Roon app and make sure you can see everything and make any adjustments you want. You shouldn't need anything else the Bricasti is Roon ready has ethernet and a DAC. There are a lot of filters and settings in both Roon and the Bricasti it's dealers choice as to what you do with them.