Phono pre for Technics SL-1000R (Esoteric E-02?)

Hello!Is there any Technics SL1000R owner? I would like to know if it's easy to match with a phono pre or are any brands to avoid. 
I read some time ago very good reviews about the Esoteric E-02, any experience?
(My amp after de Techincs-phonopre is a 2a3 tube amp)

Thank you guys, I learn a lot every morning with my breakfast reading all the posts I can read. (#whitecamarossteam)
ramon74
If you are headed to three arms and possibly even more carts of unknown type consider a double AudioSpecials Phonolab. (Caveat: I have a bias as I sell this product, so will refrain from subjective comment)

The Phonolab is a twin phono preamp (two preamps configurable for either MC or MM, and can be changed later due to modular card system). Gain and load adjustable. rca + balanced inputs and rca + balanced outputs. The power supply for the Phonolab can power a second Phonolab, giving you 4 inputs and the price for the second Phonolab is less as it's ordered sans ps...
This avoids switching at the input which is preferable.

Best in your search.
I’m using a Luxman EQ500 vacum tube phono preamp, a Hana ML cartridge mounted on a Yamamoto carbon fiber headshell on my Technics SL1000R with excellent results. 
I also use a Luxman EQ-500 for my 3 turntables (cartridges). It’s actually half vacuum tube, half SS but sounds beautiful. I use Jan Allaerts MC1 in each of 2 TTs and a Ortofon cadenza bronze in the 3rd. 🇦🇺
It is not necessary to use ONE phono stage for all your cartridges, especially if you don't know yet which phono stage you like the most. 

It's much better to try at least a few separately, because it can be a Solid State, Tube, Current-Injection, Hybrid .. etc ... and they are all different. Also it can be an MM phono and external SUT or Headamp for your MC cartridges. Nobody knows what you like and no one can tell you what's the best. 

Tavish design phono preamps are a good choice. I’m running the classic model and using a jensen step up transformer to a Hana EL moving coil mounted to a 9" pro-ject carbon fiber/aluminum tonearm on the classic turntable. I’m utilizing the MM input of the tavish, which operates in full tube mode. Whereas the MC input utilizes jfets along with the tubes. This all gets dumped into a Sugden A21se class A integrated driving some Tannoy Eatons. I’m eventually buying either a thorens td 1600 or a linn lp12....someday.....but for now I’m happy..