Phono pre for Technics SL-1000R (Esoteric E-02?)

Hello!Is there any Technics SL1000R owner? I would like to know if it's easy to match with a phono pre or are any brands to avoid. 
I read some time ago very good reviews about the Esoteric E-02, any experience?
(My amp after de Techincs-phonopre is a 2a3 tube amp)

Thank you guys, I learn a lot every morning with my breakfast reading all the posts I can read. (#whitecamarossteam)
ramon74
Is there any Technics SL1000R owner? I would like to know if it's easy to match with a phono pre or are any brands to avoid.

You're looking for the phono stage for your cartridge, not for your turntable. What is your cartridge ?

Hi Chakster, you’re right :)
Now i have 2/3 cartridges in my mind for the Technics arm, but in the future my turntable will have three arms with their own cartridges, but this will be in the future. That’s why I think about rhe Esoteric, it has three inputs.

As Chakster is trying to say, and I think you got it, the cartridge needs to be a good match for the tonearm, in terms of its compliance and the tonearm effective mass.  Likewise, mate the phono stage to the cartridge, in terms of the cartridge internal resistance and signal voltage output and the gain and input impedance of the phono stage.  Beyond these needs, there is no rule for mating a cartridge to a turntable or a phono stage to a turntable.The turntable has a very simple job to do: rotate at a constant speed and not resonate.  (I know there's more to it but that's the basics.)
Hi Chakster, you’re right :)
Now i have 2/3 cartridges in my mind for the Technics arm, but in the future my turntable will have three arms with their own cartridges, but this will be in the future. That’s why I think about rhe Esoteric, it has three inputs.

Using 2 turntables with 4 tonearms i have Gold Note PH-10 with two inputs and each input can be set to MM or MC with adjustable gain and loading. This is one of the modern high-nd phono stage i could recommend for use with a turntable with 2 tonearms connected to one phono stage (balanced output is also there if needed). This is solid state phono stage with optional external power supply PSU-10. 

If your line level preamp has many inputs you can buy many phono stages (just like you gonna do with tonearms and cartridges). There are some very modest but high quality phono stages on the market. I like JLTi for example.   

If you have unlimited budget and like Japanese high-end you could try this VIDA.  

If you are headed to three arms and possibly even more carts of unknown type consider a double AudioSpecials Phonolab. (Caveat: I have a bias as I sell this product, so will refrain from subjective comment)

The Phonolab is a twin phono preamp (two preamps configurable for either MC or MM, and can be changed later due to modular card system). Gain and load adjustable. rca + balanced inputs and rca + balanced outputs. The power supply for the Phonolab can power a second Phonolab, giving you 4 inputs and the price for the second Phonolab is less as it's ordered sans ps...
This avoids switching at the input which is preferable.

Best in your search.