What was your most disappointing album purchase?

Since we have been listing “best debut albums”, I thought I might ask which albums members purchased, based upon one song, and with the expectation that other songs on the album would be good, but that album was a big disappointment.

I will start with the album by the group, Six Pence None The Richer, that had their big hit “Kiss Me”.   The rest of that album was trash!  Nothing I wanted to listen to and I found it hard to believe the same group had done the hit song.

This question might seem similar to “One Hit Wonders”, but I think it is different, as usually those groups made other music that was at least listenable.   My question refers to albums that had one listenable song, period!
bob540
uberwaltz,

"Not Quite sure what that is saying about you Glupson... lol."
That I like Prog Disco.
Post removed 
The "celestial music" of Ostad Elahi was my first Persian-iranian cd....At first listening I was not enthralled to say the least...I have known nothing about this instrument and music...And the sound is stolen from the master who pray with his hands and never gives concert, the sound is not very good and dont comes from sound engineer but from hidden recorder by his astonished disciples...He was a well known sufi mystic and come from a family of musician and sufi mystic...He was master of his tanbur at 9 years old and play it ambidextrously with the same ease impressing all his natal countrymen....He go to the city because at 20 years old he said that it was too easy to pray God in a desert and fasting almost all times and wanted spiritual challenge.... He want to turn his spirit to God in the real world....I will spare to you the story....

But after my initial deception coming from an unknown world to me and a bad sound quality, this cd will become one of my best ever spiritual music album of all times and played by the greatest virtuoso on a strummed string instrument I ever heard.... Jimi Hendrix sound like kindergarten music near this master....He play the tanbur with more power than a metal orchestra and Bach himself will be envious of his improvisation.... His rhythmic sense is too complex to be analyzed....And the spiritual power of his music is without competition, except Hildegarde of Bingen or Josquin Des Pres and some of the greatest spiritual masters or composers...

If you think I was exaggerating, the great violinist Yehudi Menuhin said after a listening session of prayers with this mystic master of tanbur that it was one of the greatest musical experience of his life.... Then I am not the only fool.... :)

This is how the worst purchase ever become the most precious one....
Paula Cole  - This Fire. Unbelievable album. 

Follow up album - Amen. Yikes.

In terms of falling of a cliff from one album to the next, top 5 most disappointing album purchase.