CD Transport to pair with Audio Note DAC 5 - suggestions?

Here's the question: Is there anyone out there with experience with an Audio Note DAC who can recommend a CD Transport that would go well with it? The budget is $3-$4K. There are many fine CDT's out there - I'm looking specifically for one that would complement an Audio Note DAC5. For more background, read on...

I recently bought a used AN DAC5 and in my system and to my ears, it's been nothing short of transformative.
For streaming I paired it with a DCS Network Bridge and I'm very happy with the combo.

For CD's I've been using a TRI CDP as a transport through the DAC5. It sounds really nice - better than expected - but I'm thinking about upgrading to a dedicated transport. The DAC5 just processes Redbook files, so I don't need a CDT that spins SACD or anything else. I'm trying to keep the price under $3-4000 and I'm ok with buying used. 

The Audio Note CDT 3 or even the CDT 2/ii would be a no-brainer for complementing the DAC5 but the price new is way out of budget, and I rarely see them used. 
Jay's Audio CDT2-MK2 - I've read all the positive reviews out there and at under $2500, I'm intrigued. But also have no idea how it would play with the AN DAC.

Any ideas, suggestions?
mpsharkie
That Denafrips transport does look interesting at that price point. Full array of outputs. 
I will echo Larry's comments on Lector I've heard their standalone cd player and also their Dac both were excellent at the same dealer Larry mentions. They may have fewer reviews but worth checking out for sure I didn't think about them making a transport but it appears they do.
http://www.lector-audio.com/011.htm
I don’t have much knowledge of the aforementioned transports. However, I recently bought a Orchid and connected my Oppo 105 to it vis CoAx. Sounds amazing.
Hey teajay - I read that Six Moons review a couple months ago - my first introduction to the Jay's transport. I reread it, carefully, after seeing your post this a.m. Great article: a thorough review of the CDT2-mk2, an informative Enco/Phillips history and an interesting discussion of file formats and sample rates. Hard to ask for more!

Great to hear you were the person Srajan quoted - your comparison of the Jay's with the CEC is incredibly helpful, since at this point those are my two leading candidates. Decisions, decisions...
Hey teajay - which transport do you use in your system for reviewing?

HappyListening.