Are Music Reference amps still available new?

Does anyone know if Roger Modjesky of Music Reference designated anyone to carry on his legacy of amps and other gear? 
Are any of his creations still available newly manufactured? 
I’m interested in the RM-10 mk 2.
128x128joeinid
@clio09
05-24-2020 4:57pm"Roger left the business to a few folks including myself. He left us a wealth of intellectual property and projects. We have plans to carry on his legacy..."

clio09,
So pleased to read this today. A good friend of mine also named "Roger" S passed five years ago unexpectedly. Audio was a hobby in common. He was awarded a 4th place acknowledgement and writeup by a group from the Audio Engineering Society for his modest 2-way tube based system with small monitor speakers. His final amp was the RM-9 MKII. That amp caused me to make the move from 35 years of solid state to tube amps systems myself. His sister/brother in-law and family enjoys that system today. Keep that legacy going, and thanks for chiming in and letting us know.
Another RM-9 owner here. Roger was nice enough to upgrade it to a MKII years ago. I still enjoy it a few hours a month when I can dedicate the time and really listen. I also have an original RM-10. Both amps are running original RAM tubes and I've pondered if I should buy extra sets so I'm very glad to know they're still available.

I first met clio09 in the early 2010s.  He has a long history associated with some of the world's best tube gear.  He is one of the nicest, most pleasant, generous, easy going and professional people I have met.  I'm an audio lifer in my mid 60s.  I would have total confidence in any business dealings with him and wish he and RAM only the best.

Well today was an eventful one as we hit a pretty huge milestone in the development of the RM-10 MkIII. Yep the third iteration of my favorite amp design of Roger's. We're getting very close to completing the prototype and then on to testing. Hopefully it will see production by Fall of this year.

Also, please be advised that the Tube Audio Store website will be shut down soon. We are transitioning to a new site which is now public and can be found at https://www.ramtubes.com/.