All in one streamer for parents in their 70s

I'm looking for a streamer for my parents  - for spotify and pandora, but primarily for internet radio - new or used. I was able to locate the como audio duetto: https://www.comoaudio.com/collections/como-audio-music-systems/products/duetto Are there other better options for an all in one streamer - or an all in one streamer with separate wireless speakers?  Budget $500 give or take new or used -good sound quality and ease of use a priority.  Thank you
majorc
Get them a couple of Amazon echo smart speakers. Friend of mine got his parents one and they love it. If they like classical music they can simply say Alexa play classical or Mozart, if the like country just say country or name the band or artist or song they want to listen to. Set it up for them all they need to do is talk to it.
Post removed 
so it's between the node or the echo - sound quality is the primary concern, ease of use second - there is a node N100 on ebay for $100 is that the original node?  With the node all they would require is that and a set of powered speakers but the echo is completely self contained? many thanks
Are your parents starting from scratch, or do they have some existing gear? If they’re starting from scratch I’d look into SONOS. Easy to use, and once set up is virtually problem free.
Post removed