Vandersteen 2W sub connection

Recently purchased a pair of vandersteen 2C speakers and a bi-wire cables for them. Now looking to add a vandersteen 2W subwoofer but completely baffled by connection requirements. Shared the link to a pic below and, if anyone is familiar and can help, I’d really appreciate it. They have 4 banana plugs and 1 banana/spade plug yet the manual mentions an RCA connection. Wtf!?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DNnd7Q5NXP6UVhEq8
cygnusx8
I will add, this all probably sounds like a pain the rear to simply hook-up a sub, but from what I have read, worth it when you get them set-up correctly. But....this set-up is more geared towards music, so the OP probably should not think the 2W will act as a HT subwoofer, but instead be more subtle in how it works.....with music.

I have two powered subs hooked-up to my 2CE Sigs, in stereo. But took a different approach (as I already had the subs) and have them connected directly via each R & L speaker terminals via cables not the amp, then set the crossover low and set the gain ‘to taste’ at the subs. As the powered sub amp is such a high impedance, no worry about the ohms falling too low as may happen with two daisy chained passive speakers. Not perfect, but works pretty well after much crossover/gain trial and error setting. It’s more a set-up for music, not HT sub results.

But to be honest, the 2C’s don’t really ‘need’ subs, as I know the Sig’s acoustic coupler goes down to 28hz,  but it’s always nice to have a bit more musical grunt and low end, if not over done.
Hey guys, sorry got busy with work. I may have missed it but how exactly do I connect that sub? I have a 2 channel power amp with a 2 channel preamp. Speakers are bi-wired. What other cables do I need and how do I connect them. The diagram on the speakers doesn't really clarify. Really interested in that sub but confused about connection.
Simply run an additional set of speaker cables from your amp speaker terminals to the high level speaker inputs of the sub. Set the dip switches of the crossover (you said was included) per the impedance of your amp (hopefully you have that info in your amp manual). Place the crossover between your pre and amp. Thus, you will need an additional set of R/L RCA cables. Set the sensitivity. As said already, all this is in the manual.

And again, if you have questions, call Johnny at Audio Connections in New Jersey. Great guy, and will help you regardless of whether you bought his equipment or not. Besides Richard Vandersteen himself (who you could also try calling), Johnny has many years experience with all Vandersteen products.