Low volume listening dynamics

Hey all, question: I listen to music at a relatively low volume, but I still want the clarity to hear the details. So, will a high sensitivity speaker/driver (95 and above) give me more detail at lower volume than a less sensitive speaker? Or am I on the track in my logic (not the first time)? Or are my ears getting old? Thanks all!
tmalkki

I've just swapped over to the 4 ohm taps on the Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated playing through my Klipsch Forte III's.

I'm stunned!

More body in the sound. Bass more rich and defined. Totally solid sound at high listening volumes.

Late night low volume listening is also absolutely awesome. It's like hitting the Loudness button in the 'good ole days' but with equal mids and highs mixed with beefy bass!

I'm shocked! But oh so happy!

Am I confused? If you want to listen at a low volume (say 60db) the only difference between high and low sensitivity speakers will be how hard your amp is working to create that 60db, no?
superultramega, you're not confused the most effective way to improve low level listening is loudness compensation. The first watt the last watt the watts in between can't change the way our ears work. 
Is someone confusing dynamic range with loudness? And with resolution? Tsk, tsk! And at low volumes one can’t get full dynamic range. You might as well get a Bose radio.
This discussion is intriguing as most of my listening is at low volumes and it seems my existing system (Harbeth P3ESRs and vintage 1990's Rotel 120 wpc amp) is not ideal for such.  I'm looking to change out both.  What are some good examples of highly efficient bookshelf speakers, new or used, for less than $2K?  And ditto for an integrated amp with DAC to drive them for less than $2K?  I like Spendor which are more efficient than the Harbeths but are not as efficient as is being discussed in this thread.