Bookshelf Speakers for Large Room

My family room is very large (24’x24’x20’) with openings to other rooms.  I have a built in and there is no way to put in floor standers.  I have tried, demoed some nice floor standers and they are just too obtrusive and my wife HATES them out in the room.  So I am stuck with bookshelf. 

Budget is less of an issue, I just want something that will sound amazing and fill the space.  

I listen to all types of music but mostly classic rock, jazz, and my wife prefers show tunes and classical.  It is also our main space for TV and movies.  

I am currently leaning toward the Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and the Vox center channel.

My question is are there other brands I should consider?  I have listened to the Wilson Tunetot but I felt like they were struggling in the large room

Thanks for your advice.

Mobius
mobiusmu
I uploaded a picture of my built in.  I currently have KEF R series speakers that I am upgrading.  Here is a link.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8736

Why not buy them?  I probably will.  I listened to them and loved them.  The reason I am asking is because all of the other bookshelves I have listened to were $6K-$8K and these are $16K.  I just want to make sure I am not missing something that is out there.  Wilson only has the Tunetot, B$W the 805’s, and there is not much around me (Orlando) that I have found to sample.  

As for the sub, I currently have dual Sunfire subs but they are in the cabinet behind acoustically transparent material.  I will see how well they sound with the SF’s.  I do watch movies and so really need subs, but I want them to blend well with music first and foremost.

Post removed 
I heard the Borresen 1 stand mounted at RMAF last year in a few rooms and was impressed with what two little boxes could do. But the last room I saw them in was a very large room and I heard the coming up the hall and was shocked when I saw that all that sound was coming out of two little boxes. I am not sure of the cost, but if you have the opportunity, give them a listen.
This would be my choice in the placement situation you describe as it is a front slot loaded transmission line design which would be more tolerant. Plus it sounds great and at $2500 lets you update your subs and still keep a bundle in your bank account. Choice of four finishes.

https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/speakers/review-jean-marie-reynaud-bliss-jubile-speakers/

Reach out to Bob Neill at Amherst Audio.

I own the Fritz Carrera's and they would be my first choice in another situation but you might have a bass bloat problem with your required placement and need to stuff the ports partially.
ATC Monitors (passive)  and the biggest baddest sweetest SS power amp you can find (suggestion Hegel H590)

or

ATC SCM 20 Actives