Bookshelf Speakers for Large Room

My family room is very large (24’x24’x20’) with openings to other rooms.  I have a built in and there is no way to put in floor standers.  I have tried, demoed some nice floor standers and they are just too obtrusive and my wife HATES them out in the room.  So I am stuck with bookshelf. 

Budget is less of an issue, I just want something that will sound amazing and fill the space.  

I listen to all types of music but mostly classic rock, jazz, and my wife prefers show tunes and classical.  It is also our main space for TV and movies.  

I am currently leaning toward the Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and the Vox center channel.

My question is are there other brands I should consider?  I have listened to the Wilson Tunetot but I felt like they were struggling in the large room

Thanks for your advice.

Mobius
mobiusmu
Something I'm not quite understanding is whether you are going with a sub. Subs will limit the power to the satellites, and increase your dynamic range.

If you can, I also recommend Fritz, in a sealed enclosure, with a sub (if he makes sealed).
I uploaded a picture of my built in.  I currently have KEF R series speakers that I am upgrading.  Here is a link.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8736

Why not buy them?  I probably will.  I listened to them and loved them.  The reason I am asking is because all of the other bookshelves I have listened to were $6K-$8K and these are $16K.  I just want to make sure I am not missing something that is out there.  Wilson only has the Tunetot, B$W the 805’s, and there is not much around me (Orlando) that I have found to sample.  

As for the sub, I currently have dual Sunfire subs but they are in the cabinet behind acoustically transparent material.  I will see how well they sound with the SF’s.  I do watch movies and so really need subs, but I want them to blend well with music first and foremost.

Post removed 
I heard the Borresen 1 stand mounted at RMAF last year in a few rooms and was impressed with what two little boxes could do. But the last room I saw them in was a very large room and I heard the coming up the hall and was shocked when I saw that all that sound was coming out of two little boxes. I am not sure of the cost, but if you have the opportunity, give them a listen.
This would be my choice in the placement situation you describe as it is a front slot loaded transmission line design which would be more tolerant. Plus it sounds great and at $2500 lets you update your subs and still keep a bundle in your bank account. Choice of four finishes.

https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/speakers/review-jean-marie-reynaud-bliss-jubile-speakers/

Reach out to Bob Neill at Amherst Audio.

I own the Fritz Carrera's and they would be my first choice in another situation but you might have a bass bloat problem with your required placement and need to stuff the ports partially.