Tidal/OPPO streaming issue

I have been streaming Tidal through my oppo 105 for about five years at this point. Last night when I went down stairs to listen to music I got a window pop up on my Ipad screen that said invalid login token. I have never seen this before and could not get logged in no matter what I tried. I have a pair of Bose powered speakers upstairs hook to my computer
 just for non critical audio and could log in and browse/listen no problem. So I know my account is active and paid. Anyone else experience this and if so what was the fix? This is how I listen 90% of the time and almost every night for at least an hour or two. My only hobby/relaxation really. Very frustrating!
mizike
Audio resolution quality is much much better through OPPO native streaming. Hope Oppo and TIDAL fix it as soon as possible.
Playing in a high resolution stereo setup we can hear the difference. Dynamics, punch, controlled bass response and transparency are clearly better with native Oppo streaming.
I have no interest in listening to lesser sounding apps or work-arounds. 
I have gotten spoiled I guess. I just can't do it. I'm going to wait a few more days and then I will get Bluesound and call it quits trying to stream through OPPO. I was hoping for a fix before I had to buy something else.
Please, help me understand! I didn't think the app affected the sound quality whether Oppo MediaControl vs. mconnect lite. I thought the app only controls the song selection and the software in the Oppo player is responsible for receiving and decoding the Tidal input stream. (My BDP105 is directly connected to my router via Cat6 ethernet cable). Is this not correct? If not, how do I stream Tidal through Oppo native streaming without the MediaControl app?