Package Lost in US Customs

I bought something from Highend Audio PC in Switzerland back in March. It took along time for them to receive it from SOTM because of the COVID situation. I have no problem with that. It was finally shipped to me on 4=28-20. According to the tracking info, https://service.post.ch/ekp-web/ui/list/detail/5jJ4zla5ONlRI9XQTdrr6bPPNDO94nMjIHQFXjP3pxo the package is still in New Jersey. I went to my local post office for help and they told me that the package is in US Customs and out of their jurisdiction. Nothing they can do. I've corresponded with Phil at Highend Audio PC via chat several times. He is less than helpful. He  keeps referring me to Claudia who doesn't respond to my emails. What are my options. Please help.

yoby
USPS is usually very good, but with Covid they are slow right now. Fedex & UPS are rough on gear and I have had issues with both in terms of destroying heavy gear in shipment. Never with usps. I suppose slow is better than destroyed 😁. 
"Hey, it could be worse, I ordered something on April 19 and it’s not expected until June 15. "

Gee Geoff, I hope that it's not toilet paper.
No, which is fortunate since I can’t hold it indefinitely like you can.