Replace a Rogue Tempest with Cayin CS845A, Ayon Triton 2, Unison Research, or Mastersound?

For the past seven years, I've been running a Rogue Audio Tempest with my Lawrence Audio Violins. I haven't been fully satisfied with the combination, and so I'm thinking about making a change. I'd like to keep the speakers and ditch the amp or possibly use it on occasion instead of on a regular basis. The Tempest has a number of merits but I just found it to be not that exciting or lush. I use it exclusively in triode as the ultralinear doesn't really sound that good to me. I mostly listen to jazz but sometimes some rock and classical music via radio. Locally, it seems I can get a used Ayon Triton 2 for a very good price. The Cayin CS845A runs a few hundred more new, and I've been curious for a long time to try 845 tubes and possibly a 300B amp. For a couple thousand more, some new mid-level Unison Research integrateds are available. For a bit more than that, we have the Mastersound. I should also add there's a used Jadis I-88 available for about double the Ayon. I'm not likely to go that high since it will take me some time to save up for it and I suspect it will be gone anyway by the time I might be ready to buy it. I guess what I would say is that I'm looking for a more lush, fuller, vibrant sound than what I'm getting with the Rogue, something that would allow the Violins to sing a bit more and fill the room with a bit more of a glorious sound. Should I go with a SET or would it be better to have a more all-around tube amp with a better sound? If anyone with experience with the aforementioned amps would like to chime in with their advice and experience, I would welcome it. Thank you.
washline
Nice thing of Line Magnetic 508 is that you can fine tune its sound through tube rolling.

Using pair of 805, 300B, 6sn7 and one 6sl7 tube, it is a dream amp for tube roller.

I had spent more money on tubes than amp.

Recently I had done shootout of 6sn7 which cost me 3500$ to amass more Nos tubes.

But now I have excellent collection of 6sn7 tubes.

I take turns at different 6sn7 tubes depending on music or my mood.

If there is Korean authorized dealer for Line Magnetic, then you  can contact him to give chance for home audition.

It would be better than blind shopping.

Line Magnetic 805 or 508 with stock tubes sound fine although it improve further after tube rolling.
For the sake of posterity, here is a Line Magnetics 501IA driving a pair of Lawrence Audio Cello speakers, the entry level floorstanders:

https://youtu.be/fixfuwyt--g
I just wanted to follow up on this thread. I recently purchased and received the Line Magnetic 805ia integrated amplifier, the Singapore Edition, from Robert Lai of Live Acoustics in Singapore. Robert’s prices are extraordinarily good, and unlike the local distributor, Robert had the upgraded 805ia instead of the older 508ia. The Singapore version also offers some improved parts, including caps and perhaps a different tube in the center though I’m not entirely sure on that. I had been planning to wait until later to make a purchase, but Robert’s offer was too good to pass up. I highly recommend purchasing from him if you’re inclined. The amplifier has far exceeded my expectations. It’s very much larger than life and is providing exactly the kind of sound I was looking for. It also drives the 88db Lawrence Audio Violins to earthshaking levels. I think even the 845 Line Magnetics would have no difficulty at all at driving these speakers. It’s more power than I need actually and quite a bit more than I had been getting with the Rogue. However, before I made the purchase, I had also made adjustments to the Rogue amp. I added some Tungsol tubes to the preamp stage and swapped in 6550 power tubes for the KT88s I had been using. Those changes provided some significant improvement. However, the biggest change I made was adding a blue Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme power cable to the amplifier. That pretty much solved all the problems I had been having with that amplifier. I had been using a Shunyata Copperhead, which I thought had done a decent job, but the Cerious completely changed the dynamic. I was no longer having the problem of veiled sound and long warm up. For now, I will keep the Rogue as a back up, but using the Cerious cable with the Line Magnetic is also working out quite well. I would like to thank the posters on this thread for their comments, advice and time. I very much appreciate it. The recommendations have been terrific and I can happily report that having taken one of them, I’ve solved my dilemma. Thank you. I should also thank Bob Grost of Cerious for his superb and affordable power cable and his great communication and assistance. Right now, I’m a very happy man.