Low volume listening dynamics

Hey all, question: I listen to music at a relatively low volume, but I still want the clarity to hear the details. So, will a high sensitivity speaker/driver (95 and above) give me more detail at lower volume than a less sensitive speaker? Or am I on the track in my logic (not the first time)? Or are my ears getting old? Thanks all!
tmalkki
Check out Decware. They do have some great DIY stuff like speakers and a forum. You can dig up a couple of the plans if you are paying attention. Also has some amp kits. I have two Zkit1 amps I am working on. The only complete kit he sells is the Zkit60. A 60watt solid state amp. It is on my list of future projects.
I have sensitive ears, and so I like to listen at low volume. No EQ, just a good room.

I use 2 pairs of the new-ish series of Quads, heroically pure power, Class A DIY solid state amps (full complementary push-pull - and BLACK). Full range ESL's are the only way to go for me, although Magnepan is a decent second.

I've just swapped over to the 4 ohm taps on the Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated playing through my Klipsch Forte III's.

I'm stunned!

More body in the sound. Bass more rich and defined. Totally solid sound at high listening volumes.

Late night low volume listening is also absolutely awesome. It's like hitting the Loudness button in the 'good ole days' but with equal mids and highs mixed with beefy bass!

I'm shocked! But oh so happy!

Am I confused? If you want to listen at a low volume (say 60db) the only difference between high and low sensitivity speakers will be how hard your amp is working to create that 60db, no?
superultramega, you're not confused the most effective way to improve low level listening is loudness compensation. The first watt the last watt the watts in between can't change the way our ears work.