Focal Kanta No 2

Would anyone be in support of upgrading from Kef Q-750's to the beautiful Focal Kanta No2's? I can't keep my eyes off of them and looking for forever (for now) speakers. Currently running Evo400 Integrated, which to my understanding should power them off of the EL34's without a problem. I'm not too sure if there is a dealer in my near vicinity to hear in person. The Kanta No 2's are actually above my price range so I'm not looking to go any higher. Thoughts/concerns? 
128x128j-wall
@mikemeeks this is what I was hoping for. I'm honestly looking for something very neutral. I listen to some music genres that tend to have poorer recordings so that fact that I'd still be able to enjoy is awesome. 

@yyzsantabarbara thanks! Definitely interested in what you find. GF is not going to be happy, but I will. 
Unfortunately, I could not find the reference to the $6k Kanta 2 sale. This was actually the second time I had seen such a sale in the past 12 months. It looks like they have a 15% off sale now. It also looks like Focal has periodic sales, like Paradigm.
@theo holy dang! On the website now. This is the combo I was looking at. Thanks for much! Really considering pulling the trigger now.....
J-wall, let us know how you like them. I heard them the year they were introduced at RMAF then the 3’s. I really wanted the Sopra 2’s and was ready to buy when they bumped them $4K and I need center and rears so about $6k for the package, and back to ground zero. I do plan to go hear Kanta 2 again at a store. Unfortunately The Music Room doesn’t offer any opportunity to hear before you buy. So I need to find time to go listen at another dealer.  Let us know once you get them broken in what your thoughts are.