Replace a Rogue Tempest with Cayin CS845A, Ayon Triton 2, Unison Research, or Mastersound?

For the past seven years, I've been running a Rogue Audio Tempest with my Lawrence Audio Violins. I haven't been fully satisfied with the combination, and so I'm thinking about making a change. I'd like to keep the speakers and ditch the amp or possibly use it on occasion instead of on a regular basis. The Tempest has a number of merits but I just found it to be not that exciting or lush. I use it exclusively in triode as the ultralinear doesn't really sound that good to me. I mostly listen to jazz but sometimes some rock and classical music via radio. Locally, it seems I can get a used Ayon Triton 2 for a very good price. The Cayin CS845A runs a few hundred more new, and I've been curious for a long time to try 845 tubes and possibly a 300B amp. For a couple thousand more, some new mid-level Unison Research integrateds are available. For a bit more than that, we have the Mastersound. I should also add there's a used Jadis I-88 available for about double the Ayon. I'm not likely to go that high since it will take me some time to save up for it and I suspect it will be gone anyway by the time I might be ready to buy it. I guess what I would say is that I'm looking for a more lush, fuller, vibrant sound than what I'm getting with the Rogue, something that would allow the Violins to sing a bit more and fill the room with a bit more of a glorious sound. Should I go with a SET or would it be better to have a more all-around tube amp with a better sound? If anyone with experience with the aforementioned amps would like to chime in with their advice and experience, I would welcome it. Thank you.
washline
Agree with shkong78's recommendation of taking a look at Line Magnetic. I have the LM 518 845 based tube integrated  which is lowered powered than the 508, but it is really nice sounding, especially with a bit of tube rolling,  & very well built. It's 22wpc easily drive  my 97db Daedalus speakers, the 508 I expect would drive your Lawrence speakers.
Line Magnetic or Jadis. Try to listen for yourself if possible. Hard to tell you what you may like. All of your choices are very nice and it will come down to small personal itches that one above the others will scratch!😉
Wow! This is all terribly exciting! I had not really heard about Line Magnetic, but you've all set me off researching and listening through Youtube, and I must say I'm overjoyed at what I'm hearing. Thanks for all the terrific recommendations. Keep them coming.

Has anyone compared the 508 and 219? Which do you think would be the better sounding amplifier?

I agree, tom6897 that ideally direct listening and comparing would be optimal, but it's not always possible. 

shkong78, yes, I'm based in Korea, and I greatly appreciate the links. Thanks for the dealer recommendation. I will strongly consider going that direction.
I believe your speakers will sound best with a solid state amplifier.  I suggest a Yamaha A-S1200