Replace a Rogue Tempest with Cayin CS845A, Ayon Triton 2, Unison Research, or Mastersound?

For the past seven years, I've been running a Rogue Audio Tempest with my Lawrence Audio Violins. I haven't been fully satisfied with the combination, and so I'm thinking about making a change. I'd like to keep the speakers and ditch the amp or possibly use it on occasion instead of on a regular basis. The Tempest has a number of merits but I just found it to be not that exciting or lush. I use it exclusively in triode as the ultralinear doesn't really sound that good to me. I mostly listen to jazz but sometimes some rock and classical music via radio. Locally, it seems I can get a used Ayon Triton 2 for a very good price. The Cayin CS845A runs a few hundred more new, and I've been curious for a long time to try 845 tubes and possibly a 300B amp. For a couple thousand more, some new mid-level Unison Research integrateds are available. For a bit more than that, we have the Mastersound. I should also add there's a used Jadis I-88 available for about double the Ayon. I'm not likely to go that high since it will take me some time to save up for it and I suspect it will be gone anyway by the time I might be ready to buy it. I guess what I would say is that I'm looking for a more lush, fuller, vibrant sound than what I'm getting with the Rogue, something that would allow the Violins to sing a bit more and fill the room with a bit more of a glorious sound. Should I go with a SET or would it be better to have a more all-around tube amp with a better sound? If anyone with experience with the aforementioned amps would like to chime in with their advice and experience, I would welcome it. Thank you.
washline
I recently replaced a Rogue Cronus Magnum 1 (KT-120) with the Cayin Audio USA A-88T Mk3. I can tell you that I much prefer the Cayin. While the Rogue is good, the Cayin sounds much better to me. It’s a warmer, fuller, more natural presentation than I was getting from the Rogue. The Cayin is not only better sonically, it feels like a higher quality amp. The build quality is first-rate. I’m not sure I need anything more than the Cayin. I know it’s a different amp than you asked about but I think my experience may have some relevance for you.
If OP is in Korea, then I recommend this dealer to you.

https://www.hifi-amplifiers.com/en/line-magnetic-lm508ia-hifi-805-integrated-vacuum-tube-amplifier-p-871.html

I bought several tubes from him.

He replaced faulty ones quick.

Line Magnetic 508 is a really nice amp clearly another league above Rogue.
The best affordable SET amplifier that I have ever heard was a 32B amp made by Mastersound. For the most part I am not a fan of SETs and find them overly euphonic and very quick to run out of gas even with efficient speakers. These characteristics became very apparent when comparing 3 different 300B SETs with the Atma-sphere 60s using several pairs of speakers including some DeVore O/96s.
Agree with shkong78's recommendation of taking a look at Line Magnetic. I have the LM 518 845 based tube integrated  which is lowered powered than the 508, but it is really nice sounding, especially with a bit of tube rolling,  & very well built. It's 22wpc easily drive  my 97db Daedalus speakers, the 508 I expect would drive your Lawrence speakers.
Line Magnetic or Jadis. Try to listen for yourself if possible. Hard to tell you what you may like. All of your choices are very nice and it will come down to small personal itches that one above the others will scratch!😉