Synergistic UEF Blue v. Cerious Graphene Matrix Power v. Mad Scientist Audio Nitro Nano

Hi everyone,

I am debating between 3 power cables for use on my Pass XA30.8: Synergistic Research UEF Blue High Current, Cerious Technologies Graphene Matrix, and Mad Scientist Audio Nitro Nano. I am primarily seeking increased transient speed, detail resolution, and bass slam. I like the effects of graphene in my system: I use Cerious Graphene Extreme speaker cables, a Synergistic UEF blue fuse in the XA30.8, and Mad Scientist Audio graphene contact enhancer on connections/Black Discus Nano on power cords, all producing apparent improvements.

The rest of my system: Bluesound Node 2 streamer > Schiit Gungnir Multibit DAC > Krell KRC-3 preamp > Pass XA30.8 power amp > Klipsch Epic CF3 (rebuilt). Current power cables are Audience Powerchord-e. Interconnects are Audioquest Colorado Xlr w/72v DBS.

Which power cord do you think would be best? If you have experience with any of these options, I’d love to hear your thoughts/experiences.

Thanks!

angelus09
The CT Matrix cables have enabled me to stop my long time search for the best cables.
Thanks everyone for your replies. I am leaning towards the CT Matrix. I really enjoy my GE speaker cables and am looking forward to hearing what the higher Matrix line would bring.
I slowly moved from all GE to all Matrix and while each addition was great, the full set is even greater...an unabashed fan of Bob's cables for many years...
Has anyone compared the Triode Wire Labs Seven Plus or any of the more expensive Triode Wire Labs power cords to/vs the Cerious Technologies Graphene Matrix power cord? And the100% trade in policy is insanely outstanding.

Thanks Ozzy for introducing me to Cerious Technologies.
This is the first time I've heard of cerious. Thanks for mentioning them. 

Im looking at their matrix xlr interconnects. They're priced similarly to Transparent Ultra xlr (second hand). Has anyone tried these cables? 

By the way sorry for the thread hijack...

Im using a full loom of Triode Wire Labs cables and one of his Digital power cords (and this cord was a really nice addition to my headphone setup).