Universal disc player recommendation

Hi I have cabin fever and am considering trying to get a better universal player. I use the Denon 2910 now. It has been great, built like a tank and reliable and pretty good sound in general but especially with the 100 or so SACDs and DVD-Audio discs. Also have a couple of thousand regular CDs. Using Mc MA5200 and various speakers in rotation, including Sonus Fabre Auditir Ms, B&W CDM7SEs, paradigm studio 40s and various vintage. So any recommendations for used universal players that would provide a significant upgrade? Prepared to spend up to 2-3 k. Thanks in advance for your feedback. 
astorey
Post removed 
i just spoke with Oppo this morning, i suggested that they produce a new streamer/dac.  their not interested.  it would be a killer.  sad. i currently have a 103 and use an external DAC.  would like to find a external DAC that would bring it up to the level of the 205. for under a grand in 2020 their must be something to beat a 205?
I own 2 Oppos (105 and 203) but six months ago replaced an old Pioneer Elite Universal Player (pre Blu Ray era) with the latest Pioneer Elite Universal Player in my third system and am very happy.
Given the demise of Oppo and the inflated prices their used players are commanding I would at least look at Pioneer.  One advantage Oppo has over Pioneer is that they can be used as streamers; in one system I have a Bluesound Node2 that has crapped out so I use the Oppo to play files and an Apple TV for the Internet Radio